Sunday, June 11, 2006
- Name: Clare Mulvany
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
I have recently returned from a journey around the globe to interviewing 'people who change our world' about their life stories. This blog is an account of my travels and includes updates on people and related events in Ireland. While travelling I met with over 100 'social entrepreneurs' working in a range of fields from education to business, dedicating their lives to making the world a better place for us all to live in. Nairobi was the first port of call, I travelled though East Africa to Capetown. It was then on to India, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Tonga, Samoa and the USA. What an adventure.. and still it continues..
- An Enterprising Mango Tree.
- Lights On, Lights Off- Kampala's Power Struggle!
- Doing what they can, with what they have, where th...
- They are not all out to get you!
- Camped in Kampala.
- Koinonia- Not all Greek to them!
- Advocating for Teenagers Mothers- Meet Stella Omun...
- Past the Flamingos, Westwards
- Replanting a Nation- Who is Adam Tuller?
- 'Quite Bright', and Filming