Saturday, March 28, 2009
- Name: Clare Mulvany
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
I have recently returned from a journey around the globe to interviewing 'people who change our world' about their life stories. This blog is an account of my travels and includes updates on people and related events in Ireland. While travelling I met with over 100 'social entrepreneurs' working in a range of fields from education to business, dedicating their lives to making the world a better place for us all to live in. Nairobi was the first port of call, I travelled though East Africa to Capetown. It was then on to India, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Tonga, Samoa and the USA. What an adventure.. and still it continues..
- Some Updates
- June 12th is World Day Against Child Labour
- Free Film Screeings- Moving World
- Kila for Gatoto
- Cluster Bombs and the Portraits of Impact
- Africa Day, Sunday 25th May.
- Gatoto Community Primary School on RTE
- Making it to the walls...
- Suas Extraordinary Lives Series: Annual Lecture
- Skoll Forum Kick Off